Use of the Website By accessing Models Link website, you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this Policy. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please leave our website. This policy only applies to data collected on the website, and does not apply to websites of affiliated companies.
We Models Link reserve the right to modify the policy at any time without notice. Any changes made to our policy in the future will be posted on here and, where appropriate.
if any of the changes will effect you. It is your responsibility to regularly review the policy for any updates and / or changes to the policy.
Use of the Collected Information
1.1 We generally use information provided by you to enhance your experience of the website, to customize advertising and content you see, to carry out your requests for products or services, to improve our products and services, to contact you, and to gather and review statistical information.
1.2 By providing us with your details, you agree that we may send you marketing and promotional material or other information about our products and services. We may also send you surveys or market research questionnaires, which you may or may not choose to participate in.
1.3 We may use tracking information that is automatically sent to us to determine which areas of our website are most (or least) popular based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page of the site performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for our users.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
2.1 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, (as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985).
2.2 We may disclose your information to third parties under the following circumstances:
2.2.1 Where, in order for us to provide our products and services to you, we may need to appoint other organizations to carry out some of the processing activities on our behalf. These will include, for example, delivery organizations and mailing houses. In these circumstances, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to endeavour that your information will be used in a manner consistent with the Policy;
2.2.2 In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal proceedings, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
2.2.3 Where it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats, violations of our terms and conditions, or as otherwise required by law;
2.2.4 In connection with the sale, merger, joint venture, acquisition, or reorganization of us or any of our subsidiaries or parent companies and their respective assets, where we may have to disclose your information to our new business partners or owners.
2.4 We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of the website to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
2.5 Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Use of Your Information Outside the European Economic Area ("EEA")
3.1 The information you provide to us will be held on our computers and may be accessed by or given to our staff, companies within our group or other third parties who may be located outside the EEA. These parties act for us for the purposes set out in the policy or for other purposes approved by you. Please note that if you submit your data to us, you will be giving your consent to the data being transferred outside the EEA.
3.2 Countries outside the EEA and the USA do not always have strong data protection laws. However, we will always take reasonable steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy.
Security and Data Retention
4.1 We endeavour to protect personal information under our control in order to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration of your information.
4.2 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
4.3 We will retain your information for a reasonable period as long as the law requires.
Terms of booking
5.1 A parent must accompany all clients under 21 unless agreed with management.
5.2 Anyone who books a photo shoot and pays a £60 booking deposit will receive an emailed confirmation of payment. Booking fees can be redeemed against the cost of a portfolio.
5.3 Images for portfolios start at £60 each and reduce in price the more you purchase. Images are only available to purchase on the day of your photo shoot.
5.4 The client will be required to cancel their photo shoot in writing giving at least a minimum of 7 working days days notice failing to do so will result in you being charged the studio cancellation fee of £120.
5.5 Should a client need to rebook a photo shoot you will be required to pay an additional deposit of £60
5.6 Bookings are subject to the distance selling regulations 2000 which allows the consumer to cancel their appointment within 7 working days of their booking.
5.7 All booking cancellations must be made either in writing or sent via email.
5.8 See customer information
1. You should always check the contact information which you provide is correct before creating a customer account or proceeding to payment.
2. You should ensure your email address which you provide can receive emails from our domain as all transaction receipts and confirmations are sent by email in the first instance. We cannot be held responsible for delivery failure of messages sent to e-mail addresses that you specify, if for example, our messages are blocked by your or your ISPs spam filter.
3. We, Models link will not be liable for any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by our actions, omissions or negligence or for contingencies beyond our control, in procuring, compiling or delivering information or any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the information.
4. We, Models link cannot and do not accept any responsibility for content on any website that is not administered by us.
5. Models Link website is only intended for use by over 18's only. Anyone under the age of 18 must seek parental consent before using our site or any of the services we offer.
1. All booking and reservation fees taken online or by telephone for our services including (but not limited to) the Models Link Advice Day are subject to a seven (7) seven working day 'Cooling off' period. During this time if you wish to cancel your booking and receive a full refund you must notify us in writing (by post or email). This right to a refund on cancellation will not apply if the booking you have made is for an appointment that falls within the next (7) seven working days.
2. If services are rendered sooner than (7) seven working days, this is done with the express provisions that :-
i. Early service is provided expressly at your request;
ii. Such early steps taken are agreed and considered to be part of the performance of the contract. The following is a non-exhaustive list of steps that may be taken: booking a hair-stylist, make-up artist, fashion stylist, photographers, undertaking administration tasks and preparing a dress room;
iii.You agree this is part of the performance of the contract within the meaning of the Regulation 13 (1)(a) of the Consumer protection (Distance selling) regulations 2000.
3. Any Cancellations made within 72 hours of your booking or failing to turn up to an appointment shall result in a £120 administration fee to Models Link payable within 7 working days.
4. If you choose to purchase any of Models Link other services/products all deposits and full payments made to secure the purchase of your portfolio are non-refundable. Due to the nature of digital media being easily copied and distributed, no refunds will be issued. Please read the contract terms and conditions carefully and ensure you understand your obligations fully before signing. Once you have signed the contract you will be liable to cover the full cost of the portfolio as agreed.
6. Customer Complaints
We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries within (7) seven working days.
7. Events outside our control
Models Link shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
8. Copyright and Ownership
i. All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layouts and look and feel are the copyright of Models Link unless expressly acknowledged as otherwise
ii. The data mining, extraction or utilisation of any content or items listed in 10. is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
9 Limitation of liability and Reasonably Foreseeable Losses
1. Models Link will be liable for any losses incurred by you due to breaches of these Terms and Conditions by us, where such losses were reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract between you and us was made.
2. All business, indirect or consequential losses not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the contract between you and us are excluded.
3. Models Link excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence or breach of duty by us, our employees, agents or officers or in the act of using services provided by us.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms and Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other . Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by Models link to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms and Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
12. Entire Terms and Conditions
1. If any provision of this legal statement is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this legal statement shall not be affected. These Terms and Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Model Link. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, without giving notice to you.
1. You grant Models Link and its affiliate companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use or edit any reviews posted by you. we reserve the right to publish, edit or remove any reviews without notifying you .
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Privacy of Children
Copyright. Models Link Ltd